About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

AUTUMN PEAR DIP

Wonderful for fall. Very different. Very delicious.

8 oz. cream cheese-softened; 4 oz. bleu cheese-I like Rosenborg Danish; 1/2 cup sour cream; 1 7oz. can crab meat; 1 Tbsp. each of minced onion and parsley; sliced pears; lemon juice.

Brush pears with lemon juice to keep them from turning brown. Mix all ingredients except pears and lemon juice together and chill. Serve pears with dip. Place some autumn leaves around for a pretty presentation. Yield: 2 cups

“Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.”~John Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment