About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

UPTOWN NOODLE BOWL

If this doesn't do it for you you've lost your do.

Stir together flavor packet from 1 (3oz.) pkg. Oriental-flavored ramen noodle soup mix, 2 cups water, 1 chopped green onion, and 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; add noodles and 1/2 cup fresh trimmed snow peas. Cook 1 minute, and stir in 6 peeled and deveined, medium-size raw shrimp. Cook 2 minutes. Place in a bowl and top with 1/4 cup shredded Napa cabbage and 2 Tbsp. chopped peanuts. UUUm UUUm good. Serves 1

You can substitute 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken for the shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment