About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CORN SPOONBREAD

Serve this 'good stuff' with the CABBAGE BEAN SOUP.

1 (8 1/2 oz.) pkg. corn muffin mix
1 (8oz.) can cream-style corn
1 (8oz.) can whole kernal corn-drained
1 (8oz.) sour cream
1 stick butter-melted
2 lg. eggs-lightly beaten

Stir all ingredinets together; pour into a greased 11-by-7 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden. Serves 12.

We buried 40 heads of cabbage yesterday and it will stay good all winter. Get one out in January and it will be hard as a rock, white as the snow covering it, and sweet to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment