About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

CITRUS BATIDA

What's not to like about three freshly squeezed juices in one drink? Fresh orange juice, Ruby Red grapefruit, and lemon do a three-step twang in this frothy drink.

2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
2 cups freshly squeezed Ruby Red grapefruit juice
2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
3/4 cup superfine sugar
1 cup rum

Process all ingredients in blender until frothy. Serve over ice. Makes 5 cups.

“The first time I played the Masters, I was so nervous I drank a bottle of rum before I teed off. I shot the happiest 83 of my life.”-Chi Chi Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment