About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

FARMER'S SALAD

FARMER'S SALAD This great tasting salad is a favorite with everyone and easy to prepare.....Combine a 16oz. bag of chopped Romaine lettuce with 1 12oz. Bag broccoli florets in a large bowl. Whisk together 3/4 cup of mayonnaise with 3 Tbsp. sugar and 1 Tbsp. white vinegar. Pour dressing over and toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve cold. Serves 8............Cauliflower works well to. I like half of each and sometimes throw in some cheese and toasted sunflower seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment