About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THE BEST CHICKEN ENCHILADAS

This is so simple but trust me you are going to love it. If you are watching your carbs use low-carb tortillas....Saute 1 chopped sweet onion in non-stick skillet. Add 1 (8oz.) Cream cheese til melted. Add 4 cooked and chopped chicken breasts and place mixture in large tortilla shells. Roll up and put in baking dish. Top with 2 (8oz.) Pkgs. Monterey Jack cheese and 2 cups whipping cream. Bake at 350 degrees until golden and bubbly. Serve with salsa.

2 comments:

  1. Well, hell yes they are the best enchiladas! You are using whipping cream! Bring on the cervezas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Adam..you are a good man!

    ReplyDelete