About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

BACON-MARMALADE ROUNDS

Pig out on these unique little Melba rounds topped with cheddar and cream cheeses, orange marmalade and bacon.

4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
3 egg yolks
1/2 cup orange marmalade
60 melba rounds
1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled

Combine cheeses and egg yolks in a large bowl; stir well. Stir in marmalade. Spread 1 heaping teaspoon mixture on each melba round. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon. Place on baking sheets and broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 1 minute or until bubbly. Serve immediately.
Yield: 5 dozen

“I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.”~Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment