About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LIL' NAN'S FRYING PAN GOULASH

Hi Sis! Thought some of your recipe lovers might like an easy recipe that feeds a lot & taste good to. Smells so good cooking you can't hardly stand it.

1 Pound Ground Beef, 1 can (28 oz.) stewed tomatoes, 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of celery soup, 2 cups frozen corn, 1 green pepper chopped, 1 onion chopped, 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce & 3 cups of cooked elbow macaroni

In a large frying pan cook the beef until no longer pink, drain. Stir in the tomatoes, soup, corn, green pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Turn down the heat, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Stir in the macaroni and heat through.

Ray & I like this a lot. Thought some others might to.
Love ya, Nan

Lil' Nan is my sister and she is married to Ray Trice, Bud and Earl's brother and I just want to say YOU CAN COOK TOO and I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment