About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

ESEEOLA'S BUTTERNUT SQUASH PUDDING

2 sticks butter
2 cups brown sugar
3 to 6 cups cooked mashed butternut squash, well drained
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup evaporated milk
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup maple syrup
white pepper to taste-go easy on the white pepper-it has it's place but go easy

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. While squash is still hot, mash, adding butter. Add remaining ingredients and pour into 9-by-13 pan or dish and bake 30 to 45 minutes until set.

This stuff is sinful...I mean what else can possibly be said about it...I have been making my own version of it over the last several years...and no matter what you do with it in the end it is still sinful..

"Half the vices which the world condemns most loudly have seeds of good in them and require moderate use rather than total abstinence."-Samuel Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment