About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

GREAT GRAPE CHICKEN SALAD

This is for Carol Laws...

4 cups chopped cooked chicken
2 cups seedless green grapes
2 cups chopped celery
1 small, sweet onion, chopped
2 cups mayonnaise
1 tsp. poppy seeds-optional
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning

Combine chicken,grapes, celery, and onion in large serving bowl. Combine remaining ingredients and add to chicken mixture. Toss to coat. Chill for 8 to 12 hours. Flavor will improve when chilled.
Serves 4 to 6

"In cooking, as in all the arts, simplicity is the sign of perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment