About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESE BALL

Not for the faint of heart. Most requested recipe!

1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 stick butter, softened
2 Tbsp. brown sugar-softened
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
3/4 cup miniature chocolate morsels
3/4 cup finely chopped pecans-divided
Pepperidge Farm cookies

Combine cream cheese through vanilla, beating with electric mixer until smooth. Add chocolate morsels and 1/2 cup pecans. Refrigerate until serving time.
Serve with butter cookies such as a short bread, pretzels, or graham crackers.

"I never met a cheese ball I didn't like!"~Adele Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment