About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

SUPER JALAPENOS

And these are a few of my favorite things...cheddar stuffed in jalapenos, all wrapped in sausage, wearing coats of biscuits, oozing in blitz's......

1 (12oz.) jar jalapenos
1 lb. Cheddar cheese, grated
1 lb. lean ground sausage
1 (10oz.) can biscuits

Drain the jalapenos and remove the stems. Cut the jalapenos lengthwise and remove the seeds under running water. Stuff the jalapenos with the cheese. Shape the sausage into patties. Wrap around the stuffed jalapenos. Arrange on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Drain and cool. Sausage jalapenos can be frozen at this point.
Separate each biscuit into two layers. Wrap each around the sausage jalapenos and seal the edges. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Yield: 20 servings

“I think it will be technically feasible to have a large-size OLED TV by Super Bowl 50.”~Kimberly Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment