About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

HOLIDAY CRANBERRY DIP

This is an excellant appetizer for the Holidays.

1 bag fresh cranberries
1 cup sugar
1 cup apricot preserves
1 cup chopped pecans

Put cranberries in a baking pan with sugar, stir to coat. Bake at 350 degrees covered until cooked down into a liquid, 20 minutes or so. Remove from oven and stir in preserves and pecans. Refrigerate overnight. To serve, pour over a brick of cream cheese. Serve with Ritz crackers or small pretzels.

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water."-Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment