About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

BEV'S WAY WAY YUMMY CORN CASSEROLE

Like I've said before, Bev is my girlfriend and we are neighbors and partners in crime alot of the time. She can cook as mean as me, put us together and 'bar the door' Katy! She explained to me that this is 'extremely awesome'...her words, and requested over and over..I haven't had the pleasure yet, but you can bank on it that I will.

2 cans cream style corn
1 (8oz) carton sour cream
half cup melted butter (1 stick)
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 pkg. Jiffy cornbread mix
salt & pepper to taste

In large bowl, combine all ingredients except for half of the cornbread mix...3/4 cup. Stir together, and pour into a buttered 9x 13 dish. Sprinkle remaining half of cornbread mix on top. Bake 350 degree's for 30 to 40 minutes or until top is golden brown on top. Makes 6 to 8 servings

“Neither the Internet nor cyberspace will ever be a safe haven for individuals who attempt this type of cyber crime. The Secret Service, along with our law enforcement partners, will hunt you down, keystroke by keystroke.”~Brian Marr

No comments:

Post a Comment