About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

HOT DOG CHILI

Quick..Easy..Cheap..

1/2 lb. hamburger
2 Tbsp. chopped onion
3/4 cup catsup
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
3/4 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/8 tsp. cayene pepper

Cook hamburger and onions in saucepan over medium heat; drain drippings. Stir in catsup, water, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, pepper, and cayenne. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.

" Hot dogs always seem better out than at home; so do French-fried potatoes; so do your children." ~Mignon McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment