About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

CINNAMON TOAST ROLLUPS-HOPE FOR HAITI

"I brought children into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring."~Liz Armbruster

This recipe is in honor of the children of Haiti...may they all recieve the nourishment, health care, and faith that their body and souls deserve during these troubled times.

1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 (8oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 stick butter, melted

Stir together first 3 ingredients.
Unroll crescent rolls; brush with melted butter, and sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture.
Seperate dough into 8 triangles. roll up each triangle, starting with shortest side; place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden; remove to a wire rack to cool.
8 rollups

"The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child."~Joe Houldsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment