About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

STUFFED MOZZARELLA

This can be an appetizer or a salad and is one of my very favorite things.

4oz. fresh mozzarella cheese
3/4 lb. fresh spinach-steamed
2 red bell peppers-sliced lengthwise
1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2 cups mixed salad greens
2 tomatoes-sliced

Flatten fresh mozzarella to 1/2-inch width. Layer with spinach and peppers. Roll up jellyroll fashion from longest end. Slice and serve with greens and tomatoes. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.

It's a funny thing about life, if you refuse to except anything but the very best, you very often get it."~anon

No comments:

Post a Comment