About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

QUICK OVEN CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS

Some FBooker asked for a quick and easy Chicken and Dumplings. This is a good one.

5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, chopped
1 stick butter, melted
1 cup Bisquick
1 cup milk
2 cups chicken broth
1 (10oz.) can cream of chicken soup
paprika to taste

Arrange the chicken in a 9-by-12 baking dish sprayed with Pam cooking spray. Drizzle with the butter. Sprinkle with the baking mix and pour milk over the top. Combine the broth and soup in a bowl and mix well. Spoon the soup mixture over the prepared layers. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Let stand 5 to 8 minutes before serving.
Serves 4.

"A chicken in every pot."-Herbert Hoover

No comments:

Post a Comment