About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

SANDRA COFFEY'S CORN DIP

Sandra Coffey was one of my neighbors here and last year she lost her battle with cancer. She was a beautiful smart woman and we all miss her. She wrote several books on the history of Wilson Creek. She made this very special corn dip and we all still love it.

2 cups shredded Jack/Colby cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup Parmesan
1 lg. can Mexican corn-drained
4oz. diced chiles
4oz. diced jalapenos-drained

Mix all together and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve with corn chips and regular chips or whatever you like. Good Stuff!

"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends."-Czech Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment