About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

EGG IN A HOLE FRENCH TOAST STYLE

Beat 2 eggs in a shallow bowl. Add a cup of evaporated milk, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp, vanilla extract. Beat it good with a whisk. Using a drinking glass cut a hole in the center of two slices of bread. Toast the center pieces or put some butter on them and out in pan. Dip bread slices in batter and place in hot buttered skillet. Crack egg into holes and cook until set then flip over and cook for about a minute til browned on bottom. Serve with toast circles and jelly and maple syrup and sausage or bacon. Coffee and oj finishes it off. Whoo Hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment