About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PRALINE PIE

If you like pralines you will love this pie. Easy, makes two pies, just keep them in the freezer and take out when you need them.

1 (16oz.) Cool Whip-thawed
1 (8oz.) cream cheese-softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk (like Eagle Brand)
1 jar caramel topping
7 oz. coconut-toasted
1 cup chopped pecans-toasted
1 stick butter-melted
2 graham cracker crusts

Cream Cool Whip, cream cheese, and sweetened condensed milk together in bowl. Put 1/4 mixture into each pie shell. Mix coconut, pecans, and butter together in a separate bowl. Use this mixture as the next layer on the 2 pies. Drizzle caramel topping over this layer. Repeat layers ending with caramel topping. Freeze.
Remove from freezer 1 hour before serving.
1 pie will serve 8 to 10

"I can't imagine a world without pralines."~Nathalie Dupree

No comments:

Post a Comment