About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

ORANGE JELLO SALAD

For Monica Daniels...hope this is close to the one you remember from your grandmothers.

ORANGE JELLO SALAD

1 pkg. orange Jello
1 sm. pkg. cream cheese
1 c. hot water
1 c. shredded carrots
1 sm. can crushed pineapple, drained
1 c. miniature marshmallows
1 container Dream Whip

Dissolve 1 package orange Jello and 1 small package cream cheese in 1 cup hot water. Put in refrigerator when not quite set add 1 cup shredded carrots, 1 small can crushed pineapple drained, 1 cup miniature marshmallows. Fold in one container Dream Whip, chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment