About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

AVOCADO MANGO SALSA SALAD

Liven up these snowy, cold winter days with this colorful and tasty salad. We love it with just about anything, but it is especially good with fish tacos.


In medium mixing bowl combine:

1 to 2 Mangoes, peeled and diced

1 cup Grape Tomatoes, sliced in half

1 cup English cucumber, seeded and diced, skin left on

1/2 Cup red onion, sliced thin

1-2 tablespoons jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced

1 teaspoon sugar

1/4 teaspoon kosher salt

2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh or bottled


Just before serving stir in:

1 to 2 avocados, pitted, peeled, and diced

1/3 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped

No comments:

Post a Comment