About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

RUSSIAN DRESSING

I like to make my own salad dressings. They are so much better than the ones you buy in the store. Fresh is always best to me.

1/4 cup tomato sauce
1/4 cup cider vinegar
2 tablespoons Splenda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cup olive oil

Combine everything but the olive oil in container of electric blender. On low speed slowly add the olive oil until well combined.

"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying."~Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment