About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

JALAPENO NUT MIX (Dated Dec. 2nd, 2009

Christmas will be here before we know it and with it comes the need for party foods. Set this spicy nut mix out on your Holiday table and spread the joy.

1 cup whole almonds
1 cup pecan halves
1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
1 cup Brazil nuts
1/2 stick butter
3 Tbsp. jalapeno pepper sauce
3 Tbsp. green hot pepper sauce
1 Tbsp. habanaro pepper sauce
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. dry mustard

Place the nuts in a 15X10 jellyroll pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. Combine butter and remaining 6 ingredinets in a saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until butter melts. Pour over the nuts, stirring to coat. Bake 20 minutes more, stirring after 10 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool.
Yield: 4 cups

"Warning: the Internet may contain traces of nuts."-anon..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment