About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

UNBELIEVEABLE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM

Nothing's better than the cool taste of this soft chocolate ice cream. You'll love the ease of preperation, too.

1/2 gallon chocolate milk
1 (14oz.) can sweetend condenesed milk
1 (12oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
2 tablespons cocoa

Pour all ingredients into freezer container of a 5-qt. hand-turned or electric freezer. Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.

Pack freezer with additional ice and rock salt, and let stand 1 hour before serving.
Yield: 1 gallon

"I doubt whether the world holds for anyone a more soul-stirring surprise than the first adventure with ice cream."~Heywood Broun

No comments:

Post a Comment