About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

AUNT JOYCE'S CABBAGE SALAD

From my friend, Steven Michael Millington.. ok here's my Aunt Joyce's cabbage salad then( it is not cole slaw LOL O) ... hehehe
shred that head of cabbage and add to it
2 crisp apples.. one red one green ( makes it pretty and i like the tart with the sweet ) diced with skin on ...
one red onion sliced thin enough to see what that Sarah Palin is talkin about.
Mix that up and add a few heaping tablespoons of Mayo and drizzle with apple cider vinegar about 3 tablespoons and some good veg. oil about the same as vinegar... you will see if it is runny it should not be thin and runny so don't add to much and mix in the mayo first.... toss with LOTS of fresh ground blk pepper and enjoy.......
Now theres some good eatin for ya lady friend...
( i chill mine a bit but if ya work fast will be good just the way it is...)

No comments:

Post a Comment