About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

MESLALLA (Olive Salad)

Considered a salad in Morocco, this lively mixture is actually more of a condiment, so serve it as you like. If you love briny olives, you will like!

2 cups mixed olives
juice of two large lemons
1 teaspon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley

Rinse the olives briefly under cool running water, then pit and place in a bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients and toss to mix well. Cover and chill well before serving.
Serves: 6

“I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.”~Rodney Dangerfield

No comments:

Post a Comment