About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

BAKED EGGS

Never baked an egg in my life until I started cooking for summer people. Never cooked a lot of things until I started cooking in the area resorts. Let's say that expanded my culinary adventure. Baked eggs are mighty yummy and simple to make. You can also add bits of bacon, diced tomato, onion, cheese, a dab of cream; whatever suits your fancy.

12 eggs
salt and pepper
butter
cream

Break eggs and gently slip into well greased muffin tins. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Top with a pat of butter and a tablespoon of cream. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until whites are set and yolks are soft and creamy. Do not overcook. They will continue to cook after you take them out of the oven. Leave in pan for a minutes then take a table knife and run around the edges to loosen and then lift out on to plate. Serves 6?

"A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked."-anon

No comments:

Post a Comment