About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

SPICY TATER WEDGES

Have been making these since my children were little and that has been awhile back. They are crisp and spicy and delicious.

6 medium to large potatoes
1 stick butter
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. onion salt
1 tsp. black pepper

Mix flour and spices. Scrub potatoes, leaving the peel on. Cut into wedges. Put 4 or 5 wedges in a plastic bag with the flour mixture and coat. Melt butter in a pan and add coated wedges. Bake for about 30 minutes at 450 degrees. Turn after 15 minutes.

“Pray for peace and grace and spiritual food,
For wisdom and guidance, for all these are good,
but don't forget the potatoes.”
John Tyler Pettee

No comments:

Post a Comment