About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

CRUNCHY GERMAN CHOCOLATE COOKIES (Dated Dec. 2nd, 2009)

I would like to dedicate this recipe to Lydia Cantrell Hoilman, who is sweeter than these cookies. Today is her Birthday and I want her to know much we all love her!

1 pkg. German chocolate cake mix with pudding
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 stick butter, melted
1 cup Rice Krispies cereal

Combine cake mix, egg, and butter. Add cerea; stir until blended. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on lightly greased cookie sheets. Dip a fork in flour and flatten cookies in a crisscross pattern. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool slightly; then remove to wire racks or a towel which is what I use in my house. Yield: 4 dozen

"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart." ~Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment