About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

ALASKA CRAB DIP

My friend Eb Pope sent me this crab dip recipe all the way from Alaska. His friend, Val Samson, makes it for their Super Bowl get together. Thanks so much Eb and Val for sharing this with all of us.

8oz cream cheese, softened
12 oz of drained canned crab meat
1 oz shredded parmesean cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onion
2 tsp prepared horseradish
1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
2 tbsp chopped red pepper

Heat oven 350. Mix all ingredients except 2 tablespoons of onions and the red peppers until well blened. Spoon into 9 inch pie plate. Bake 25 minutes. Sprinkle remaining onions and peppers over before serving.


"Yes'm, old friends is always best, 'less you can catch a new one that's fit to make an old one out of."~Sarah Orne Jewett

No comments:

Post a Comment