About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CHOCOLATE VEGAN SMOOTHIE

For all of you health conscious chocolate lovers...low-fat and very yummy.

1 frozen banana
4 ounces tofu
1/3 cup chocolate flavored soy, rice, or almond milk
1 tbsp maple syrup or artificial sweetener to taste
2 tsp flax seed

Add all ingredients to a drink mixer and mix until blended. Taste, adding additional sweetener if desired.

"After about 20 years of marriage, I'm finally starting to scratch the surface of that one [what women want]. And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate.”~Mel Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment