About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

TORTELLINI SOUP

This is one of my all time favorite soups...do make it and enjoy it!

28oz. or there about of chicken broth
1 16oz. can chopped tomatoes, undrained
1 16oz. can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
2 cloves garlic, smashed
1 tsp dried basil or 1 Tbsp. fresh
1 9oz. pkg. refrigerated cheese tortellini
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
2 Tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil. Add tortellini and bring just to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes...no longer! Stir in parsley and sprinkle with the cheese. Serve immediately or let rest a little bit.....

"What is soup? Water and anything you love."-Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment