About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

GARLIC BASIL PARMESAN LOAF-BREAD MACHINE

The aroma of this bread is to die for, and it butters up to make the easiest garlic toast around. If you put your house up for sell and have perspective buyers coming by, have this loaf coming out about the same time as their arrival.

1 cup warm water
1 tablespoon butter
3 cups bread flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried basil or 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons fresh or jarred garlic
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons bread machine yeast or active-rise yeast

Place water and butter in bread machine loaf pan. Add remaining ingredients in order listed. Set machine to regular cycle and turn on. This is usually a hour 3 hour period of time. Remove at end of bake time. Allow to set for about 5 minutes then remove bread from pan.

“I know on which side my bread is buttered”~Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment