About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

FIRESIDE SIPPING MIX

I keep this spicy coffee mix on hand not only because I love it but it is great to send a jar of it home with friends when they come to visit. If you are invited to a friends house, take them some of this mix as a 'Thank You' for their hospitality.

2 cups non-dairy coffee creamer
1 1/2 cups hot cocoa mix
1 1/2 cups instant coffee granules
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg

Combine all ingredients, mixing well. Store in airtight container.
To serve: Spoon 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon of mix in a coffee cup. Add 1 cup boiling water; stir until well blended.

"Where coffee is served there is grace and splendor."~Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment