About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

EASY CRAB BISQUE

"Beautiful soup! Who cares for fish, game, or any other dish? Who would not give all else for two pennyworth only of beautiful soup?"~Lewis Carroll

1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
3 tablespoons butter
1 can (14oz.) cream-style corn
2 (10oz.) cans cream of potato soup
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup water
2 bay leaves
1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspon white pepper
3 (6oz.) cans crabmeat-drained and flaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment