About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

CHEATERS CARROT CAKE

The mayonnaise and crushed pineapple provide extra moistness to this yummy cake.

1 yellow cake mix
1 8oz.can crushed pineapple -undrained
1 cup shredded carrot
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 lg. eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup pecan pieces
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
12 oz, cream cheese frosting

Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until blended. Pour into a greased and floured 9-inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool 15 minutes. Spread frosting on.

"I had rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."

No comments:

Post a Comment