About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

PIZZA MEATLOAF

This meatloaf is so good. If you have children in your house this is a must-make for you, but young and old alike love it.

Mix 2 lbs lean ground beef with 2 eggs, 1 cup crushed saltines, 1 cup evaporated milk, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese ( now u know I like that high-dollar freshly grated imported stuff but use what u got), 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1 1/2 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. oregano-thats dried-if using fresh throw a whole Tbsp. in there..I like Greek oregano..it's aroma penetrates my brain and senses very finely.
Place that in 8-inch baking dish and bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until done.
Next spoon an 8-oz. can of pizza sauce over and arrange 3 or 4 halved slices of mozzarella over the sauce. Return to oven for 10 minutes. Saute bell peppers..again use what u got...cut into rings, with sliced mushrooms and arrange over the cheese. To Die For!

Try throwing a handful of fresh Greek oregano into your bath water. Shared with your partner it can be an erotic experience! Or alone a very soulful experience....whatever works for u.

Rosa Hartley wrote on October 4, 2009 at 9:46am
Sounds really good since we are Pizza lovers. Adele, I think ya got a little Dr. Ruth in ya! LOL

Adele wrote: I think its more than a little lol

No comments:

Post a Comment