About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

OVEN-BAKED WHITE CHICKEN CHILI

This white chili is sooo good on a cool day or night. This is one of my all time favorite chili's. Be sure and try it.

4 chicken breast halves-skinless-boneless-cut in 1-inch pieces; 1 (15_oz.) can cannellini beans-drained; 1 (15oz.) can garbanzo beans-drained;1 1/2 cups of water; 1 (11oz.) can white corn-drained; 2 (4oz.) cans chopped green chiles; 2 chicken flavored bouillon cubes; 1 onion-chopped; 1 clove garlic-minced; 1 tsp. ground cumin; 1 Tbsp. canola oil; few dashes hot sauce; 2 cups shredded Jack cheese.

Combine chicken through bouillon cubes in a 2 1/2 qt.baking dish; stir well, set aside. Saute onion, garlic and cumin in oil in skillet until onion is tender. Add to chicken mixture stirring well. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Add hot sauce to taste; stir well. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley. Serve with Little Bits of Sunshine. You'll be glad u did!

“There are as many opinions on chili as there are about barbecue.”-anon

No comments:

Post a Comment