About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

SWEET-SAVORY-STICKY COCKTAIL SAUSAGES

These have a sweet-savory stickiness which is hard to resist.

2 lbs. cocktail sausages
1/2 cup honey
2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
2 Tbsp. soy sauce

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Whisk together honey, oil and soy sauce and pour over sausages in a bowl stirring well to coat all sausages. Roast for 20 to 30 minutes; give a stir half way though and watch towards end of cooking because I have burned some before by not paying attention. Imagine DizzyThreeTrees burning anything....

“She's a little dizzy, but she's going to be OK.”~my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment