About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER PIZZA

Young and old alike will love this dessert pizza.

1 (18-oz.) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/4 cups milk chocolate and peanut butter morsels
1/4 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
1/4 cup chopped slated peanuts
Hot Fudge Sauce

Spread dough evenly on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan.
Bake at 350 degrees on lowest rack for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, cool 15 minutes.
Spread peanut butter evenly on cookie. Sprinkle with morsels, chocolate pieces, and peanuts. Cut into 16 wedges. Drizzle with hot fudge sauce.
Serves: 16

Forget love-- I'd rather fall in chocolate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment