About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

BAHAMA MAMA

Well I don't know, but I've been told, it is pouring the snow on the 'mountain' at this time, but I can't see it from here....thought everyone would appreciate visions of Bahama Mamas in their heads tonight. Sandy beaches, warm breezes....red, green, purple, black, pokka dot bikinis...

3/4 oz. dark rum
1/2 oz. Nassau Royale or Grand Marnier
1/4 oz. Cointreau
2 oz. orange juice
1 dash Angostura Bitters
1/2 oz. Grenadine
1/4 oz. lemon juice

Combine all ingredients in shaker with cracked ice. Serve in your most colorful tall glass. Garnish with a fancy toothpick studded with slices of orange and cherries.
Serves 1...yes, that is right..

No comments:

Post a Comment