About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SWISS ONION SOUP

This is very good and easy to make.

1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can French onion soup
1 can chicken broth
3/4 soup can whole milk
1/4 soup can white wine
1 cup shredded Swiss or mozzarella cheese

In saucepan combine soups and broth over medium heat. Add milk and wine, stirring well to blend. Simmer until thoroughly heated. Divide cheese evenly among 4 soup bowls. Pour soup over cheese and serve immediately.
Serves:4

“When a baby comes you can smell two things: the smell of flesh, which smells like chicken soup, and the smell of lilies, the flower of another garden, the spiritual garden.”~Carlos Santana

1 comment: