About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

LEMON CRISPS

Do not let the fact that these cookies are made from a cake mix and only 3 other ingredients fool you. I have clients who have ate as many as a dozen in one setting and hide them from everybody else. I think that speaks for itself....

1 box lemon cake mix with pudding (has to be the 'pudding' one)
1 cup Rice Crispies cereal
1 stick butter, melted
1 big egg

Combine all ingredients, mixing well. Shape into 1-inch balls and place 2-inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes and 9 minutes only! Cool on cookie sheets 1 minute; remove to wire racks or dish towels to cool.

WARNING: Extremely addictive.

Yield: 4 dozen

"Cookies are made of butter and love."~Norwegian Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment