About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CHUNKS OF SNOW

CHUNKS OF SNOW
I simply adore macadamia nuts and dried cranberries. One taste of this easy candy and you will too.
1 lb. vanilla bark coating squares, chopped
1 (3.5oz.) jar macadamia nuts
1 (6oz.) pkg. sweetened dried cranberries (Craisins)
Melt coating in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in nuts and dried cranberries. Spread over a lightly greased baking sheet. Cool. Break into pieces. Makes 1 1/2 lbs.
" How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said." ~Victor Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment