About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TONGUE-TINGLIN' SALMON SALAD

This sauce makes an excellent salmon marinade. Its flavor dances all around in your mouth with every tender bite of the sweet salmon. Serve it atop a bed of mixed salad greens.

4 (6oz.) salmon fillets
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons homey
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
2 or 3 garlic cloves, minced

Pierce the salmon with a fork and place in a sealable plastic bag. Combine the remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour this over the salmon and seal tightly. Turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 4 hours, turning occasionally. Grill over medium-high heat for 5 minutes per side or until the fish flakes easily, or to however you prefer it.

"There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process."~Paul O'Neil, 1965

No comments:

Post a Comment