About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

GRILLED SALMON with CUCUMBER DILL SAUCE

Fresh salmon fillets
salt and pepper or whatever seasoning you prefer

This is yet another of our very favorites recipes. Start your salmon off on the grill with the skin side up. Grill until golden brown then turn and cook to desired degree of your liking, turning only once.

Serve with:
CUCUMBER DILL SAUCE

Mayonnaise
chopped cucumber
fresh chopped dill
fresh squeezed lemon juice

I made this up at some point when the fresh cucumbers and dill was abundant in the garden. Just put some mayonnaise in a bowl and add remaining ingredients to taste. Don't skip on the dill or lemon juice for that matter. You can add a pinch of sugar if you like. This sauce is great with fresh steamed vegetables as well. Try it with fresh asparagus dressed with lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment