About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

QUICK-EASY-TASTY CHILI

Here is another recipe that I have been making since my children were small. Serve with a delicious cake of cornbread and you'll be going back for thirds.
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 cup chopped onion
2 medium cloves garlic, minced
1 can beef broth
2 cans tomato soup
1 soup can water
2 cans kidney beans, undrained
3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
3 Tbsp. chili powder
2 Tbsp. vinegar

In large pot, brown beef and cook onion with garlic until tender. Stir to separate meat. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Makes about 12 cups.

"Of soup and loves, the first is best."-anon

No comments:

Post a Comment