About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

SNOW PEAS WITH PINE NUTS (Dated Dec. 7th, 2009)

A delicate, sweet vegetable , one of my very favorites. An excellent accompaniment to FUZZY NAVEL CHICKEN.

1 lb. fresh snow peas, trimmed
2 Tbsp. butter
2 Tbsp. water
1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
salt and pepper to taste

In a frying pan over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add snow peas then add water; stir and cover. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring. Add pine nuts. Season with salt and pepper and cook a little bit longer, until snow peas are crisp tender.
Serves 4.

"Being pretty on the inside means you don't hit your brother and you eat all your peas - that's what my grandma taught me."u r 2 sweet~Lord Chesterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment